Sunday, August 1, 2010

August is the new January

I'm going to do this.
I am GOING TO DO THIS.

Beginning today, we are not eating out, except for August 14th when we are doing the fundraiser breakfast for Sacred Selections.  Brown bagging it to school and work, having friends over for lunch on Sundays, that kind of thing.

Beginning tomorrow (August 2nd) I will be posting the recipes I use and some pictures to boot :)

On the menu tomorrow, for breakfast will just be breakfast things like oatmeal, nothin' special. Except I got some peaches from a local orchard I may cut up to eat with or in it.  Lunch will be chicken salad wraps, and for dinner will be a homemade rustic tomato sauce and gnocci from Trader Joes. 

The challenge I am making to myself is to do this, to do this simply, to do this healthy and to make this public so I DO this for myself and my husband. 

Follow this if you want, I should have pictures uploaded by 9pm tomorrow night :)

1 comment: