Saturday, December 11, 2010

Songs...

Maybe it's the chorus nerd in me but in every stage of my life I've had music I've associated with certain events. 
And sometimes it's not even whole songs, it's just phrases that strike a cord.  I have several right now that really just hit me when I hear them, presently I'm listening to "Uncharted" by Sarah Barellis.  So many of those words pretty much echo everything that we're going through right now.
 "Don't ask me how to get started, it's all uncharted."

I don't know what I'm doing right now other than just waiting.  Praying. Waiting some more. Kinda buying stuff here and there. 

We bought our crib set, so the nursery is set for now.  "Forest Friends" by Carter's.  Kohls had it on sale and I had a 20% off coupon and it was one we both could agree on.  We had thought about Noahs ark but other than the Tim Hawkins video about how not kid friendly that story is, and the fact that I had a hard time finding cute, Biblically correct arks...
I wanted Winnie the Pooh... and I still have a ton of Pooh stuff but it's hard to find non feminine looking Winnie the Pooh stuff without going higher end art, and then it isn't really kid stuff anymore.  Though I do have the "Art of Pooh" book I could just cut out the pages... :)
I'm a 31 year old who went on a Winnie the Pooh ride back in July and got all teary eyed at the end when it was over because it was SO cool.  Don't judge me.  Ok judge me if you will but I love me some Pooh Bear. 

Our book is done, save a picture or two I'm waiting on. 
I must say that it probably didn't take any less time to do a digital scrapbook, but it's far less messy.  And I'm in LOVE with My Digital Studio by Stampin Up!
Looking through it tonight and seeing all the faces of people who love us and who will love whatever child we are blessed with, makes me so happy and so proud of the family God has blessed us with. Both physical and spiritual. 

I have been OVERWHELMED by the support.  You always hear the horror stories, and yeah I've had some naysayers. But they pale in comparison to how many are behind us in this.  I thank God for everyone.  Everyone supporting us, everyone praying for us, everyone cheering for us.  God provides for us in so many ways and we covet your prayers through all of this as we now just sit and wait.  With our phones on, our hands folded, and our trust in God. 

"In His time, in His time, He will answer every need, in His time.  Though the answer may not be, what we think that it should be, He will answer every need, in His time." 

No comments:

Post a Comment