Monday, September 6, 2010

What's one more day when it's been 7 years?

I keep staring at my back pack wondering if the papers are still there, if they have somehow disappeared, if someone has stolen them... I keep checking to see if they are there and they are, every time.  I forgot today is a mailing holiday so I don't want them sitting around at the Kinkos FedEx office for 24 hours before it goes off to Florida.  I might sleep in the parking lot if I drop it off today.  After a two week hiatus because of various other problems going on and copious amounts of White Out because I can't read questions, we are pushing forward, we have to get this ball rolling.  I need to know we are finally on that path, a path we have been waiting literally YEARS for.

So today I clean and then sit, clean and then sit, because I'm trying to remind myself that this is my day off... maybe I should relax a bit. 

This week will be filled with chem & accounting homework, WKU postal services routes, and I will be thinking and praying about where that paperwork is, what the answers from CFS will be.  So it begins!

September 7th, 2010

2 comments:

  1. Our prayers have been with you and will continue! Lots of love to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting journey has just begun! We'll be praying for you in Kansas! I'm glad we get to share it with you, and share in your joy when this part of the journey is over!

    ReplyDelete